Switzerland, Europe, World
Corona concerns us all. All citizens of Switzerland, all Europeans, all nations. Our hackathon is not the first of its kind and without the exemplary approach of others we would not have been able to set up this hackathon so quickly.
That is why we pay attention to solidarity with other initiatives during the Hackathon. We want to avoid developing duplicate solutions, we have taken as example already developed prototypes and built on them where possible. Similarly, we do not see our work as being limited to a Swiss context. The solutions we develop are for all.
In order to maintain social distancing, the Hackathon will take place exclusively online. The only condition for participation is a functioning internet access and an email address. You should also understand English.
The aim is to actually implement some projects. It should therefore be possible for everyone to test the project, develop it further or build on it. A list of recommended technologies for digital solutions will be provided in the FAQ document.
- Focus Switzerland: Focus on the specific challenges in the country
- No actionism: the topics must be relevant and concrete for the concerned actors.
- Not a PR campaign: Solutions are to be found for the general population. Thus we maintain a neutral branding & include many initiators on board.
- More than Tech: All skills are needed, not only technical know-how.
- Code of Conduct: We want to provide a safe, comfortable and inclusive environment and a nuisance-free experience for everyone. To achieve this we follow the Hack Code of Conduct.